Director, People Partner
Location: New York Remote
Updated on: November 04, 2021
MediaMath is seeking a Director, People Partner to lead and support the growth and development of our Engineering and Product (Technology) organizations. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, you will partner closely with the Technology Leadership team to develop and execute on a comprehensive talent strategy, understand department priorities, ensure their teams are well equipped with the right people to execute on these priorities, and ensure the growth, retention, and hiring of best in class talent by helping to foster a community of inclusiveness and high performance.
As a member of the People Leadership Team, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of wider People Team initiatives including the development of our Diversity & Inclusion initiative with a key focus on implementing across our Technology organization. You will be a key member of the team who help shape culture and create a winning employment brand.
• Own, in partnership with the Technology Leadership team, the technology talent strategy through thought leadership and tight execution.
• Lead our technology teams through several people-focused programs such as workforce optimization, change management, performance management, talent reviews, retention, and employee engagement
• Partner with our Organizational Development and Talent Acquisition teams to create a 360 degree employment brand that attracts and retain the top talent and great people
• Lead talent pipeline development to grow, retain and enhance careers for our best in class talent within and across the Technology organization
• Serve as a key member of our People Leadership team, contributing to our overall talent strategy.
• Act as the trusted advisor and thought leader for our Technology organization, serving as a key point of contact and coach to internal clients at all levels.
• In partnership with our People Operations team, use data driven insights to proactively identify and address trends and issues
• Partner with our Talent Acquisition team to execute on various talent initiatives including, building a continuous pipeline of best in class talent, seasonal internship programs, and hiring for open headcount
• Experienced and enjoy working within a fast-growing technology organization, where you have supported Engineering and Product leaders
• Immersed in tech culture and a talent attractor in the tech community
• A strategist and trusted advisor to tech leadership and the Chief People Officer
• Experienced in creating people strategies and programs, including workforce optimization, performance management, employee engagement, and promotion and compensation reviews
• A leader and behaviorist who knows how to take people and organizations to the next level
• A passion for positivity, developing others, and contributing to the success of teams
• A bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 10 years working experience, with 5+ years working as a People Partner for Engineering and Product teams
• Experience in executing Diversity and Inclusion programs within a technology organization
• Ability to build strong relationships with employees across all levels of the organization