The purposes for which MediaMath may use personal information contained within data received or collected from our clients pertaining to California residents in our role as a service provider to our clients include:
- Dynamic Creative Optimization
- Analysis, insights and reporting based on a client’s first party data
- Setting and accessing information on a browser or device such as cookies and device identifiers
In connection with providing our services, MediaMath also will process personal information contained within data received or collected from our clients pertaining to California residents as a business and/or third party. While certain of our processing activities fall within the enumerated business purposes set forth in the CCPA, other processing activities may be considered a sale under the CCPA.
When a California resident opts out of the sale of personal information with our clients or with MediaMath, MediaMath will restrict our processing activities in connection with the following products and services:
- Audience activation in T1 for tailored advertising, including MediaMath Audiences, our client’s segments and third-party segments
- Enriched Identity
- Certain purposes for which we use and disclose impression level data
As additional guidance from the California legislator and Attorney General, industry trade groups, and industry compliance solutions becomes available, MediaMath may update the information above. If you have questions or concerns in the interim, please contact your MediaMath Account Manager.