NEW YORK –October 29, 2009 â€• MediaMath, the leading digital media buying platform and services company, today announced that key members of its management team will speak at several industry conferences over the next two weeks. Appearances will focus on how advances in the media and data landscapes continue to transform display advertising, and the way agencies using ad exchanges are delivering enhanced campaign precision and business results for clients.
- eXelate Dataland Panel – MediaMath CEO Joe Zawadzki will be a featured panelist discussing the effects of digital targeting data on buying specific audiences, and the resulting ability agencies now have to precisely align impression-level bids with the projected value those impressions deliver for client campaigns. The panel will be held at 6 p.m. on Thursday, October 29, 2009 at the W Court Hotel in New York City.
- Right Media Forum – Mark Mannino, MediaMath’s Vice President of Supply & Data, will participate in an expert panel entitled “The Power of Online Data, Today and Tomorrow” on Thursday, November 3, 2009 at 3:15 p.m., being held at Yahoo! New York City. The panel will focus on how agencies can use innovative data techniques to generate higher client performance and business results.
- Merriman Curhan Ford 2009 Investor Conference – Richard Greenberg, MediaMath’s Vice President of Marketing, will join senior industry executives on the “Nothing but Net” panel to be held November 10, 2009 at 10 a.m. at the Sofitel New York Hotel. Discussion will focus on emerging dynamics in online media and how innovations such as real-time bidding and data-enabled buying are impacting agencies, advertisers, and publishers.
- Joe Zawadzki is the founding CEO of MediaMath, the leading media-buying platform and services company that is helping to transform the modern agency. Joe was previously the Founder and President of [x+1], a marketing optimization company that was one of Inc 500’s fastest growing. He worked with AOL and Google/DoubleClick on their optimization and yield management strategies, was awarded a patent, and is an active investor in technology, media, real estate, and film. In the more distant past, Joe was an investment banker and a Teaching Fellow at Harvard.
- Mark Mannino has been a senior executive at several innovative media startups and is MediaMath’s VP of Supply & Data. Mark’s primary role is to lead MediaMath’s exchange, publisher, and data supplier relationships, and evangelize the advantages that exchanges and biddable media offer to networks and publishers. From 2002 to 2006, Mark led revenue at WhenU and grew the business to $50M in sales. Between WhenU and MediaMath, Mark was VP of Operations at Motionbox, a personal online video service, where he successfully launched online marketing programs and the company’s marketing intelligence platform.
- Richard Greenberg is a 16-year marketing veteran, and MediaMath’s VP of Marketing. At MediaMath, Rick focuses on corporate marketing efforts, platform partnership development, and select client relationships. Prior to MediaMath, Rick was a Partner at Rosetta, the largest independent interactive agency in the U.S., where he helped clients in the financial services, telecommunications, and travel sectors improve their digital and direct marketing results. Rick also spent five years in brand management at Procter & Gamble and Unilever, and over six years in senior roles at such companies as Cordiant Communications Group and Madison Direct Marketing.
MediaMath’s TerminalOne® buying platform provides advertising agencies with the technology and back office services to trade effectively across leading display advertising sources. It includes a common interface and workflow, data management layer that integrates marketer and third-party data, PhD-designed algorithms and bid optimization, and deep relationships with over a dozen major sources of quality supply, including Yahoo! RightMedia, Google’s DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Microsoft AdECN, Facebook and others.
MediaMath’s automated buying platform provides advertising agencies with access more than 10 billion impressions daily, and a simple workflow that manages the powerful analytics and rich data necessary to make best use of them. Headquartered in New York, the company was founded in 2007 by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, marketers, technologists, and quants. Investors in the company include Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE), QED Investors, and European Founders Fund. For more information on MediaMath, visit www.mediamath.com.